Taco Bell is bringing you an opportunity to win a $500 cash prize if you give them a TellTheBell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com. It is a customer satisfaction survey that will help them in improving their product and services.
Tell The Bell Survey is a feedback portal made for customers so they can give their precious feedback and share their experience of the recent visit they had at Taco Bell.
Once you take the Tell The Bell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com, you will be entered into a sweepstake competition where you’ll get a chance to win a $500 cash prize/reward.
You will be asked to give them your opinion, review, feedback, and complaints regarding their ambiance and business. You’ll be helping them in increasing the guest satisfaction rate at their restaurants.
If we have gotten you interested in taking the TellTheBell Survey, then keep on reading this article to understand the terms & conditions, eligibility criteria, and the step-wise guide to take the www.TellTheBell.com Survey.
Note: Your type/tone of review doesn’t matter, and it will not be held against you or decline your probability to get the Taco Bell (www.TellTheBell.com) $500 cash ‘reward’. It can be a favorable review, or it can be a criticism. Nevertheless, it must be honest.
- $500 Cash Reward for Taking the Taco Bell’s TellTheBell Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Details About Taco Bell’s TellTheBell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com
- TellTheBell Survey at Taco Bell – Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility Requirements – Tell The Bell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com
- Guide to Take the TellTheBell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com
- Contact Information – Taco Bell
- About – Taco Bell®
- Map for Taco Bell Restaurants Near You
$500 Cash Reward for Taking the Taco Bell’s TellTheBell Guest Satisfaction Survey
Several businesses out there use the sweepstake prize procedure to get their customers interested in taking the survey. They ask their guests to leave their feedback and enter into a sweepstake competition where they will get the likeliness of winning a particular prize.
We here at SurveyHour always bring you the best collection of sweepstake prizes for you to win and again we have brought you this Taco Bell’s TellTheBell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com.
Carrying on with our policy, the reward that you can get your hands on by giving TellTheBell Survey is no more than a massive $500 Cash Prize. Now isn’t that great?
Although, we always advise our audience to familiarize themselves with the terms for the survey and help them execute their survey in such a perfect manner so their chances of winning the prize increase massively.
Details About Taco Bell’s TellTheBell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com
|Survey Name||TellTheBell Survey|
|Survey Requirements||– Receipt (containing the survey code)
– Valid Address
– Valid Phone Number
– Valid Email ID
|Survey Prize||$500 Cash Prize|
|Survey Limit||One entry per person on one survey code each|
|Country||The USA residents only|
|Age||18+ Years or older|
|Customer Care No.||(800) 822-6235|
TellTheBell Survey at Taco Bell – Terms & Conditions
Now that you know about the survey details, let’s take a closer look at the terms & conditions set by Taco Bell for their TellTheBell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com, as per the reason of knowing before you leap.
- Restriction of Age: You must be 18+ regarding your age before entering the TellTheBell Survey. If you are a minor, you will not be able to retrieve the Cash Prize even if you win it.
- Prize (Cash): The prize that you’ll win at TellTheBell Survey is completely based on Cash. It is non-transferable and non-substitutional.
- Personnel Restrictions: Anyone who is a current employee of Taco Bell ranging from the cooks to their administration cannot take part in the TellTheBell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com.
- Receipt Restriction: One receipt can be used for one survey at a time. The survey code printed on the receipt can only be used once for a survey.
Eligibility Requirements – Tell The Bell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com
Next, you need to evaluate yourself, whether you can take part in Taco Bell’s TellTheBell Survey. Here are the eligibility requirements that you must cater to before you enter the sweepstakes competition:
- You need a receipt from Taco Bell containing the Survey code.
- A valid Email ID and authentic Contact Information must be supplied.
- You can take the survey in two of the given language options i.e. English or Spanish.
- The prize cannot be replaced by the choice of the winner.
- Your internet connection must be working correctly so communication of any kind from Taco Bell can be made via PC, Smartphone, or Laptop anywhere or anytime.
- The limit of entry stands at one entry per survey code.
Guide to Take the TellTheBell Survey at www.TellTheBell.com
Follow the below-mentioned steps one by one so your liability can drop down to a minimum and your chances can rise to win the $500 Cash Sweepstake Reward.
- Go to the official survey portal of Taco Bell to start your TellTheBell Survey at TellTheBell.com by clicking on the button at the bottom of this article.
- Now, look at your Taco Bell receipt and enter the 16-digit Survey Code on the portal and click on Start.
- Fill out the rest of the details that they require on the screen that opens next in front of you so you can proceed to the survey part.
- You will be given a questionnaire where the format will be in the form of a rating. Try answering honestly by rating your experience concerning your Taco Bell’s visit.
- Do not leave any questions and complete the entire survey questionnaire. It will take you no more than 5 minutes to take the entire survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked to give details for your entry in the sweepstake prize draw rule so you can get in line to win the $500 cash prize offered by Tell The Bell Survey of Taco Bell.
- So, provide your personal information (which should be valid in case you win and Taco Bell wants to connect with you). Your entry into the sweepstake prize is completely free.
Contact Information – Taco Bell
- Head Office Address: Irvine, California, United States
- Phone Number: 1-949-863-4500
- Customer Care Phone Number: (800) 822-6235
- Email ID: [email protected]
About – Taco Bell®
Taco Bell originally originated from Irvine and has now grown into a worldwide American-based fast-food restaurant chain.
It was founded by Glen Bell back in 1962. It is now owned by Yum! Brands, Inc.
In addition, as the name suggests, it offers Mexican cuisine. Their menu ranges from nachos, burritos, quesadillas, and of course Tacos. They also have a huge number of special items that are inspired by Mexican Cuisine.
You will be surprised to know that they have almost 2 billion customer base each year in their 7,020 restaurants worldwide. Aren’t people hungry?
Map for Taco Bell Restaurants Near You
Start your Taco Bell’s TellTheBell Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.TellTheBell.com
We all have been going to Taco Bell since we were in our early childhoods. It is our favorite place to go if we have the craving for something delicious such as Taco Bell’s Taco. They deserve our feedback and they think that we deserve their $500 Cash Prize, it’s a Win-Win Situation. Press the button below and start your survey.