Aldi’s customer satisfaction survey is taking place @ www.tellaldi.us. You can take the Survey and can win the rewards mentioned on your receipt.
ALDI US Survey is giving 10 chances of winning £100. Once you complete the Survey, you will be enrolled for the prize.
This guide will tell you how you can take the Survey correctly and take part in the lucky draw. The process is quite simple; you just need an internet connection to take the Survey.
If you have recently visited Aldi, you can take tell Aldi survey. Keep your receipt with you to take the Survey.
Aldi wants to make their services better with the TellAldi survey’s help, and in return, you can win prizes, so it is a win-win situation. Let take a look at the method to take the Survey.
- About Tell Aldi Survey
- How to take TellAldi US Survey?
- Video Guide to take Aldi US Survey
- About Aldi
- ALDI Online Survey Links
About Tell Aldi Survey
|Survey Name||Tell ALDI Survey|
|Survey Reward||$100 Gift Card|
You should complete this requirement to take part in the tellaldi Survey, and else you will lose your chance to win a $100 prize.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old to take part in the Survey.
- You should have a mobile phone or laptop with internet.
- A recent receipt from Aldi.
- If you are an employee or relative of the employee at Aldi, you are out of luck, and you can not participate in the Survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the UK.
- You are only eligible to win one prize in any 12 weeks.
How to take TellAldi US Survey?
Follow the steps to take part in the Survey.
- Go to the official website of TellAldi @ tellaldi.us.
- You will see the following homepage.
- Now enter the code from the receipt. And also put other information like date and time. Please put the exact figures from your receipt, and else you will lose your chance.
- Once you have entered all the correct details, click on the Next button.
- The Survey will be started. Now you have to answer the questions to the answers honestly. Remember, the ALDI US survey is for your feedback to make their business better for you.
- Once done with the question, you can proceed after entering your details.
- At the end of the Survey, you will receive a survey code. Write that down on your receipt.
- Now you can claim your prize on your next visit to Aldi.
Video Guide to take Aldi US Survey
Aldi has become one of the top discount supermarket chains since founded in Essen, Germany, in 1946. Today Aldi US, the North American subsidiary, operates around 1,600 stores all across the country, and worldwide revenues typically top fifty dollars billion annually. The company also owns the gourmet food store chain of Trader Joe’s.
Aldi is famous for its practice of paying the employees of its much more than minimum wage and over the workers of other supermarket chains, in addition to its consistently low prices on grocery items, toiletries, produce, small toys, and electronics. Aldi’s site posts in-store promotions, weekly specials, and coupons, and like other supermarket chains, Aldi also publishes a weekly flyer outlining the week’s additional savings.
ALDI Online Survey Links
This is the complete guide to take the TellALDi.us Survey @ www.tellaldi.us. If you have any confusion, you can ask in the comment section.