Wingstop specializes in chicken wings and is located all over America. We all have been there with our friends and family to enjoy a good tasty meal.
It is a dedicated fast-food chain in providing its guests and consumers with the top of line chicken wings. In addition to their world-famous chicken wings, they also offer:
- And more.
You can go to any of their locations and ask for your customized wings also following your requirements.
To improve, make themselves better, and expand their business at an international level, they are conducting their official Wingstop/Survey where they want honest feedback from their loyal customers.
Businesses from time to time conduct these types of surveys to get a better understanding of their customer needs and wants while making any possible improvement.
In their survey, they will ask you questions about the behavior of the staff, quality of their products, taste, pricing, and the overall ambiance that you get in their various restaurants.
- Win a $50 Gift Card by Completing Wingstop Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Details About Wingstop/Survey
- Wingstop Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.MyWingstopSurvey.com RULES (terms & conditions)
- Wingstop Feedback REQUIREMENTS
- Step-By-Step Guide to take the Wingstop/Survey at www.MyWingstopSurvey.com
- Contact Information – Wingstop for www.MyWingstopSurvey.com
- About – Wingstop Inc.
- Map for Wingstop Near You
- Start the Wingstop/Survey
Win a $50 Gift Card by Completing Wingstop Guest Satisfaction Survey
To capture the interest of their customers, Wingstop is not asking you to give them feedback completely for free. There is a prize involved.
Let’s say that you opt to take the survey, Wingstop/Survey will give you a chance to win a $50 Gift Card prize which you can redeem at any of the official Wingstop franchises all across America.
The issue that most of the people who give out surveys don’t understand is, there are rules & regulations involved with every survey, there are eligibility criteria which the person should know about, and what the are strings attached with each survey.
We here at SurveyHour always have addressed this query of our readers by listing down the entire list of information a survey-taker should be aware of before taking the survey. So, keep on reading and get yourself familiarized with every portion of the survey.
Note: Your type of review doesn’t matter and it will not be held against you or decline your probability to get the $50 Gift Card by Wingstop/Survey. It can be an optimistic review or it can be a criticism, nevertheless, it must be honest.
Details About Wingstop/Survey
|Retail Company||Roark Capital Group|
|Survey Requirements||– Wingstop Purchase Receipt
– Valid Email ID
– Valid Contact Number
|Survey Prize||$50 Gift Card|
|Survey Limit||1 Receipt Per Person Per 90 Days|
|Country||Legal Residents of the United States & District of Columbia|
|Age||18 Years or more|
|Customer Care No.||(877) 411-9464|
Wingstop Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.MyWingstopSurvey.com RULES (terms & conditions)
The terms and conditions set by Wingstop that you need to follow are listed below:
- Restrictions: Wingstop employees, partners, and business associates are not eligible to win, so they should not try to take out the survey.
- Age Restriction: People younger than 18 years are not eligible to take out the survey. If you are younger than 18 years, then you should ask an adult to take out the survey for you.
- Period: You can take out the survey on a single receipt before the expiration period of that receipt.
- Countries: The legal residents of the USA and the District of Columbia can take part in the survey.
- Cash: The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for any type of cash.
Wingstop Feedback REQUIREMENTS
To take part in the Survey, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- You need an original receipt from one of the official outlets of Wingstop (not expired).
- You also need to have a Valid Email ID and Contact Information so that in case you win the sweepstake survey, the relevant authorities can contact you accordingly.
- The limit of the survey is:
- 1 survey entry per one purchase receipt
- 1 prize draw entry per household per month
- 1 prize per entrant and household per 90 days
- All of the prizes are non-transferrable.
- You have to have a basic knowledge of one of the following two languages:
Step-By-Step Guide to take the Wingstop/Survey at www.MyWingstopSurvey.com
Here’s a step by step guide you can follow to fill the Wingstop/Survey:
- Go to the official Wingstop/Survey website by clicking on the button at the bottom of this article.
- Enter the following information:
- Restaurant number
- Order number
- Once the information has been entered, click on Start. Your Wingstop/Survey will start.
- All of the questions will be in a rating format. Try answering them all honestly based on your recent visit to their restaurant.
- You will be asked to rate their customer service, food, cleanliness, environment, staff, and more.
- Once you are done answering all of the questions, you will be asked to fill out the ‘contact information’ form so that they can make an entry of your name in their sweepstake competition. Fill out the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Zip/Postal code
- Phone number
- Email address
- Click on next once all of the boxes are filled, and you will be entered into the Wingstop Sweepstakes to get a chance to win a $50 Gift Card.
Contact Information – Wingstop for www.MyWingstopSurvey.com
- Head Office Address: Addison, Texas, United States
- Phone Number: (214) 853-9296
- Customer Care: (877) 411-9464
- Email ID: WingStop- Contact Us
About – Wingstop Inc.
Wingstop is an American Chain of restaurants that specializes in Chicken Wings. It is an aviation-themed restaurant and is decorated following the 1930s and 1940s pre-jet aviation theme.
Chicken wings giant Wingstop was founded in 1994 in Garland, Texas by Antonio Swad. The expansion began in the form of franchises in 1997. Since then, Wingstop has had almost 1,400+ restaurants all across the United States of America and the District of Columbia. Nowadays, it is headquartered in Addison, Texas.
Till 2002, it had served up to one billion chicken wings to its loyal clientele.
In 2003 this American Restaurant Chain was acquired by Gemini Investors which was later sold to Roark Capital Group in 2010. Wingstop went public in 2015.
Map for Wingstop Near You
Wingstop is an aviation-themed restaurant chain in America that is famous for its chicken wings. We all love their flavourful food and are addicted to their product. It’s time to give something back to them. So, take a few minutes out of your precious time, and fill out their official survey.
Start the Wingstop/Survey
So, what are you waiting for?
Press the button below “RIGHT NOW” to start the Wingstop Guest satisfaction survey and win a $50 Gift Card.