Tim Hortons wants your feedback on the telltims Survey. You can win a coupon doing so. Thus it is not a bad deal. You just have to give your honest opinion and you are good to go.
In this guide, we will help you to take the tell tims survey.
- About Telltims Survey
- Requirements for Telltims Survey
- How to take TellTims.com Survey?
- Video Guide to take Telltims Survey
- About Tim Hortons
About Telltims Survey
|Founded||May 17, 1964; 56 years ago, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada|
|Founders||Tim Horton, Ron Joyce|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Number of Locations||4,846|
|Areas Served||Canada, Bahrain, Ireland|
|Key People||Alex Behring|
Requirements for Telltims Survey
The following are the rules that you need to follow.
- You should have the receipt with you. This is the most important thing.
- Get a good internet connection to avoid any interruptions.
- You should have a good pc or smartphone.
- The Survey is only for people 18 years old or older.
- Only USA residents can take part in the Survey.
- If you are an employee of Tim’s Hortons, you have no luck. You can not take part then.
- You can not transfer prizes from one person to the other.
- Anyone can take part in a survey for once with a receipt.
How to take TellTims.com Survey?
Here is a simple procedure to take the TellTims survey.
- First of all, visit the survey site that is the official Tim Horton site. telltims.smg.com
- Here you will see the homepage as shown in the image.
- Just enter the survey code from your receipt and click on start.
- You can also change the language of the Survey from the button under the start button.
- Now the Survey will get started. You will see questions about the food and service at Tims Hortons. Just answer the questions honestly.
- In the end, provide your details.
- Now submit the Survey. You will receive the validation code. Write down that code on the back of your receipt.
Video Guide to take Telltims Survey
About Tim Hortons
Centrally located in Canada, the Tim Hortons chain is popular because of its take out solutions like premium coffee and doughnuts. Telltims Canada began again in 1964 by Tim Horton, a famous Hockey player from Canada.
Tim’s franchises proliferated in different geographical locations and took over McDonald’s that had been the biggest quick-service chain in Canada. In Sep 2014, Tim’s Hortons had around 869 chains in the country and around fifty-five in the Persian Gulf.
Their modest doughnuts have undergone different alterations in the terminology of mergers and partnership throughout the history of theirs. Despite all of the circumstances they experienced, they stood tall and also lived all over the US, Asia, and Uk as well. These days they also perform in the Philippines as the telltims Philippines for their expertise holistically across the Globe.
Here is the guide to take the telltims Survey. You just have to spare your 10 minutes to take the Survey and you can win free coupons and amazing discounts at Tims Hortons. If you have any other questions, ask in the comment section.