Outback is taking the feedback from its customers @ TellOutback www.TellOutback.com survey. If you are a customer of Outback, it is good news for you, as you can now win up to $1000 in cash.
If you can spare a few minutes, you can give your honest opinion to the Outback restaurant and can win the prizes. There is a complete procedure to take the survey, and you should follow the exact steps.
In this guide, you will get to know how to take the survey. Moreover, you can get any kind of information about the TellOutback survey from this guide. So keep reading.
- TellOutBack Survey Details
- Rules and requirements for Tell Outback Survey
- How to take a TellOutback survey?
- Mail-in Method
- Video Guide
- About Outback
TellOutBack Survey Details
|Prize||Outback Gift Card|
Rules and Requirements for Tell Outback Survey
Please follow the rules mentioned below to avoid any inconvenience.
- You should have the receipt with you. This is the most important thing.
- Get a good internet connection to avoid any interruptions.
- You should have a good pc or smartphone.
- The survey is only for people 18 years old or older.
- Only USA residents can take part in the survey.
- If you are an employee of Dollar General, you have no luck. You can not take part then.
- You can not transfer prizes from one person to the other.
- Anyone can take part in a survey for once with a receipt.
How to take a TellOutback survey?
Here is the complete procedure to take the survey.
- First of all, open the official Outback website @ www.telloutback.com
- Now you will see the homepage where you have to enter the receipt code.
- Click on the start, and the survey will be started.
- Answer the questions honestly, as this is very important for the Outback.
- Once you complete the survey, you have to provide your details like email and name etc.
- At the end of the survey, click on submit, and you will receive a validation code. Write that code on the back of your receipt.
Mail-in: To enter via mail, simply jot down the private details of yours as date, telephone number, complete address, and name of birth on a postcard & mail it to Bloomin’ Brands Customer Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3586, Southbury, CT 06488-3586.
Outback Steakhouse is an Australian themed American casual dining restaurant chain. It helping American cuisine, based in Tampa, Florida. The chain has more than 1,000 locations in twenty-three countries throughout North and Australia, Asia, and South America. It was created in March 1988 with the primary place in Tampa by Bob Basham, Chris T. Sullivan, Tim Gannon, and Trudy Cooper.
It was owned and operated in the Country by OSI Restaurant Partners until Bloomin’ Brands had acquired it, and also by many other ventures and franchise agreements internationally.
Outback wants your feedback in the form of a Telloutback Survey. You can win the survey prizes of upto $1000. You can also win a gift card worth $50 for your next purchase. In this guide, you can know how you can take the survey. Please read the complete guide before taking the survey.