Marks and Spencer Group plc is commonly known as M&S and has been around since 1884. It started with selling clothes and clothing based products, however, now it also operates in the market of home accessories and food products.
We all have been to M&S several times with our friends and families as it is a brand name of quality and reliability. Currently, they are conducting a survey where they are asking questions about their customers’ experiences at their stores and outlets.
Companies and businesses conduct these types of surveys from time to time either to assess the situation of their business or use that feedback for growth. M&S is practising the same thing.
The questions are about the staff behaviour, environment, ambience, and the quality of the product at M&S.
Win a £250 Gift Card by Completing TellM&S Survey
People do not take out a survey that easily. You need to give them an incentive to gain their feedback. That’s why M&S is offering a prize of £250 to the first hundred people who win as per their draw.
We here at SurveyHour have seen that most of the survey takers are not able to win because they are not aware of the rules & regulations, eligibility criteria, and the step-by-step process of taking the survey. That’s why they get disqualified or in case of winning, they get rejected as per some technical reason.
To address this query, we have compiled this guide on how you can execute the M&S survey properly and enhance your chances of winning.
Note: Your type of review doesn’t matter and it will not be held against you or decline your probability to get the £250 prize by M&S. It can be an optimistic review or it can be a criticism, nevertheless, it must be honest.
Details About www.TellMandS.co.uk Survey
|Retail Company||Marks and Spencer Group plc|
|Survey Name||TellM&S (TellMandS)|
|Survey Requirements||– M&S Purchase Receipt
– Valid Email ID
– Valid Contact Number
|Survey Limit||1 Receipt Per Person|
|Country||Legal residents of:
– ROI (Republic of Ireland)
|Age||18 Years or more|
|Customer Care No.||00 44 20 8090 9564|
TellM&S Survey at www.TellMandS.co.uk RULES (terms & conditions)
The terms and conditions set by M&S that you need to follow are listed below:
- Restrictions: Any business employee of M&S and its related companies are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- Age Restriction: People taking the survey need to be 18 years or older for the survey.
- Period: Participants of the survey need to take part in the survey before the expiration period of the receipt.
- Countries: Only the legal residents of the UK and ROI (Republic of Ireland) are applicable to take the survey.
Marks and Spencers Survey REQUIREMENTS
To take part in the Survey, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- One household can only make two entries.
- Third-party submissions are not allowed.
- One person can only win once.
- M&S is not responsible for lost and late entries. Surveys that are misdirected or unclear will be rejected.
- The survey is conducted in English so you need to be proficient in the English language.
Step-By-Step Guide to take M&S Survey at www.TellMandS.co.uk
Here’s a step by step guide you can follow to fill in the TellMandS customer feedback survey:
- Go to the official survey website of Marks and Spencers by clicking on the button at the bottom of this article.
- Once you are on the official page of the M&S guest survey, you will be asked to fill out the following:
- Validate that you still have the M&S receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit by looking at the receipt.
- The time of your visit.
- Click on Continue once done.
- Your survey will start where you’ll be asked questions about your recent visit to one of the M&S stores or outlets.
- Most of the questions will be in a rating format where you’ll have to rate your experience from bad to excellent. Other questions will be of simple Yes/No nature.
- Once you are done with the questions, you will be asked to fill in the following:
- Would you like to be entered into the prize draw? Click on Yes.
- Fill in your contact information afterwards so the relevant authorities can contact you in case you win the prize.
- Your entry will be made in the draw.
Contact Information – Marks and Spencers for www.TellMandS.co.uk
- Head Office Address: London, United Kingdom
- Customer Care: 00 44 20 8090 9564
- Office Number: 020 7935 4422
- Email ID: Contact – Marks & Spencers
Map for Marks & Spencers Near You
Start the TellMandS Survey
So, what are you waiting for?
Press the button below “RIGHT NOW” to start the TellMandS survey and get a chance to win £250.