We all have visited the Walmart stores operating near our vicinity as it is one of the biggest hypermarket chains operating in the country. It also owns discount department stores and several grocery stores.
Nowadays they are conducting a satisfaction survey to evaluate their customer’s shopping experience at survey.walmart.com. This online survey’s main purpose is to allow customers to leave their feedbacks regarding their latest shopping experience at Walmart.
Companies like Walmart take the information from these surveys to better their services, products, and customer experience. They will upgrade their business structure via the feedback they’d receive from their customers.
Walmart sold all kinds of products at their stores. Their most sold products are frozen vegetables/dinners, canned foods, buttermilk biscuits, trash bags, light bulbs, pies, cinnamon rolls, and sliced bread. In addition to all of that, Walmart’s traditional grocery store products are also sold in bulk daily.
Basing on their huge customer base, Walmart’s official survey takers at survey.walmart.com will get a chance to win huge prizes which you can redeem at any of the official Walmart stores.
Note: Your type/tone of review doesn’t matter, and it will not be held against you or decline your probability to get Walmart’s (survey.walmart.com) $1,000 Gift Card. It can be a favorable review, or it can be a criticism. Nevertheless, it must be honest.
- Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey – Rewards
- Details – Walmart Guest Satisfaction Survey at survey.walmart.com
- Terms & Conditions for the Walmart Customer Survey at survey.walmart.com
- Eligibility Criteria For Walmart Survey at survey.walmart.com
- Step-By-Step Guide to Take the Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Contact Information – Walmart
- About – Walmart Inc.®
- Map for Walmart Near You
- Start your Walmart Customer Survey at survey.walmart.com
Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey – Rewards
Most of the people around us do not take any interest in filling out surveys as there is no incentive attached to it. We all need a bit of motivation to do things as simple as filling out a survey form.
Walmart has taken this query of the general public under consideration and has attached massive prizes to their customer satisfaction survey. These prizes will be given based on the Walmart Sweepstake contest where winners will be selected via a lottery ticket (remember only those people will be selected who filled out the Walmart official survey).
The prizes include:
- First Prize: The first prize set by Walmart for the survey.walmart.com is a $1,000 Gift Prize and has been termed as the Grand Prize by Walmart. This one thousand USD prize has a cap of $5,000 and will be distributed among the Five Grand Prize Winners.
- Second Prizes: The second set of prizes which will be distributed by Walmart among all the customers who gave their precious feedbacks is a $100 Gift Card. This prize has a market cap of almost $75,000 and will be distributed among 750 sweepstake winners.
So, did that got your attention or what? Do you want to be one of those people who are fortunate enough to win these prizes? If yes! Then keep on reading this guide on Walmart’s Survey and familiarize yourself with the survey at survey.walmart.com to win your $1,000 or $100 Gift Card, whatever comes first.
Details – Walmart Guest Satisfaction Survey at survey.walmart.com
|Survey Name||Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Requirements||– Receipt from Walmart containing the ID# and the ST#
– Valid Email ID
– Valid Contact Number
|Survey Prize||$1,000 Gift Card Or $100 Gift Card|
|Survey Limit||You can only appear once every month|
|Country||– USA Residents ONLY
– District of Columbia
– Puerto Rico
|Age||18+ Years or Above|
|Customer Care No.||1 (800) 925-6278|
Terms & Conditions for the Walmart Customer Survey at survey.walmart.com
First thing comes first, initially, we’ll get ourselves acquainted with the terms & conditions set by Walmart for their official customer satisfaction survey.
Knowing these terms and conditions will help you complete the survey properly without any mistakes. In our experience, we have seen that most of the people are not familiar with the terms and conditions of the survey, that’s why once they win a prize, they start arguing with the company and create a scene.
If you don’t want to be one of those people then read the below-mentioned terms and conditions set by Walmart for their survey:
- Restriction of Age: People who are 18 years or older can take part in the survey. Minors are not allowed to take part in Walmart’s sweepstake competition.
- Prize (Reward): The award is a $1000 or $100 Gift Card which is:
- Cash Redemptions are also not allowed.
- Personnel Restrictions: People who are associated with Walmart in business contracts, employees, and third-party vendors are not allowed to take part in the survey for business reasons.
- Receipt Restriction: You can only make one entry per month for the sweepstake prize.
Eligibility Criteria For Walmart Survey at survey.walmart.com
After the terms & conditions, now comes the factor of eligibility criteria to appear in the Walmart Survey.
Here are the limitations and restrictions:
- You need a receipt from Walmart that has ID# and the ST# printed on it.
- You must give your Valid Contact Information (Email + Phone Number).
- They are taking the survey in two languages i.e. English and Spanish.
- The reward for the survey is non-transferrable. If you win the Gift Card, you cannot transfer it to another person.
- Your internet connection must be working correctly so communication of any kind from Walmart can be made via PC, Smartphone, or Laptop anywhere or anytime.
- If you win the $1000 GIFT Card or $100 Gift Card, then you can redeem that Gift Card within the next 30 days. Otherwise, your Gift Card would expire.
- Incomplete entries will be thrown out.
Step-By-Step Guide to Take the Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey
After knowing about the eligibility criteria and terms & conditions of the Walmart survey at survey.walmart.com, we are now going to guide you to take this customer satisfaction survey step-by-step.
Follow the below steps:
- Go to the official survey site of Walmart at walmart.com by pressing the button at the bottom of the article.
- First of all, select the language of your choice to perform the survey. It can be in English or Spanish.
- Then enter the ID# and the ST# from your receipt into the portal.
- Click on Continue once the entries have been made.
- Further, if you don’t have a receipt and still want to leave your feedback then you click on the link that is shown on the survey’s homepage.
- Move on to select one option and allow them to use your location or not. Click on Continue once done.
- Now select the State, City, and Store from which you shopped. Once done, click on Continue.
- This will start your Survey.
- The questions will be in a rating format where you can leave your answers in the form ratings.
- The questions that you’ll be asked are mostly about the customer’s overall experience at Walmart, their services, product quality, and their staff behavior.
- You can also type your feedback in the given feedback box.
- Once you are done answering all of the questions, you have to add the following information to get your entry made into the sweepstake survey:
- Contact Number
- Email ID
- Lastly, click on Next to end the survey.
Contact Information – Walmart
- Head Office Address: Bentonville, AR
- Phone Number: (800) 641-4526
- Customer Care Phone Number: 1 (800) 925-6278
- Email ID: [email protected]
About – Walmart Inc.®
Walmart is one of those businesses in America that have chains. They are a retail corporation that operates at a multinational level in America and in other countries of the world. It has a chain of hypermarkets, grocery stores, and discount department stores to target the middle-class sector of the consumer market.
Furthermore, Walmart’s headquarters are based in Bentonville, Arkansas. It started operating in 1962 and initially, it was incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law in 1969. However, it now has 10,530 stores in 24 countries and has more than 48 subsidiary names.
Map for Walmart Near You
Start your Walmart Customer Survey at survey.walmart.com
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the button below and start your Official Walmart Survey RIGHT NOW!