Wm Morrisons Supermarkets operates in the United Kingdom and is the fourth largest chain of supermarkets there. Currently, it is headquartered in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
The ‘Wm’ in Wm Morrisons Supermarkets stands for William Morrisons. He was the founder of this giant supermarket chain in 1899. The company owns more than 494 supermarkets across Wales, England, and Scotland. Having at least 110,000 employees, they have served up to 11 million customers each week.
We all have been there with our friends and family to fill up the monthly quota of our groceries needs. It’s time now to let them know what we think about their business. To make this happen they are conducting a survey where they are asking questions about their product quality, business ethics, staff behaviour, the ambience of their stores, and other vital aspects.
Businesses mostly conduct these surveys to determine the overall position of their business and analyze what they need to improve.
- Win a $1000 Voucher by Completing Morrisons Survey
- Details About www.MorrisonsIsListening.co.uk Survey
- Morrisons Survey at www.MorrisonsIsListening.co.uk RULES (terms & conditions)
- Morrisons Customer Survey REQUIREMENTS
- Step-By-Step Guide to take the Morrisons Survey at www.MorrisonsIsListening.co.uk
- Contact Information – Morrisons for www.MorrisonsIsListening.co.uk
- Map for Morrisons Near You
- Start the Morrisons Is Listening Survey
Win a $1000 Voucher by Completing Morrisons Survey
Generally speaking, people do not take surveys as they think that it is a waste of time and don’t want to sit down to answer a bunch of questions. That’s why whenever businesses conduct surveys, they attach various incentives to them to gain the attention of their loyal customers.
Morrisons has practised the same technique while launching their own ‘Morrisons is Listening’ survey. If you opt to take the survey, you’ll get a chance to win a $1000 voucher which you can redeem during your next visit to any of the Morrisons’s official stores.
The prizes will be awarded after the entry of participants in a sweepstake draw.
Our experience here at SurveyHour has shown us that the majority of the people get disqualified after winning prizes as they have not taken the survey properly as they were not aware of the general rules and regulations of the survey.
To address this query, we always list the major rules & regulations, eligibility criteria, and the overall step-by-step process of how they can execute the survey perfectly.
Note: Your type of review doesn’t matter and it will not be held against you or decline your probability to get the $1000 Voucher by Morrisons. It can be an optimistic review or it can be a criticism, nevertheless, it must be honest.
Details About www.MorrisonsIsListening.co.uk Survey
|Retail Company||Wm Morrisons Supermarkets|
|Survey Requirements||– Morrisons official Receipt with Survey Code
– Valid Email ID
– Valid Contact Number
|Survey Prize||$1000 Voucher|
|Survey Limit||1 Receipt Per Household Per Month|
|Country||Legal residents of:
– United Kingdom
|Age||18 Years or more|
|Customer Care No.||0345 611 6111|
Morrisons Survey at www.MorrisonsIsListening.co.uk RULES (terms & conditions)
The terms and conditions set by MorrisonsIsListening that you need to follow are listed below:
- Restrictions: All partners, associates, staff members, contractors, and former staff are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- Age Restriction: People who are 18 or above can take part in the survey. If you are younger than 18 years, you cannot take part in the survey.
- Period: The survey should be taken before the expiration period of the receipt.
- Countries: Only the legal residents of the United Kingdom & Gibraltar can take part in the survey.
Morrisons Customer Survey REQUIREMENTS
To take part in the Survey, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Limit is set for:
- 1 prize draw entry per household per month.
- 1 prize per entrant and household per 90 days.
- 1 survey entry per one purchase receipt.
- You can only enter the sweepstake draw once per month.
- The survey takers must be fluent in the English language.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All taxes and charges are the responsibilities of the winner.
Step-By-Step Guide to take the Morrisons Survey at www.MorrisonsIsListening.co.uk
Here’s a step by step guide you can follow to fill in the Morrisons customer feedback survey:
- Go to the official survey site of Morrisons survey by clicking on the button at the bottom of this article.
- Enter the following information from your official Morrisons receipt:
- Survey Entry No.
- Click on Start after entering the above information.
- Your Morrisons survey will officially start.
- Try to answer all the questions honestly. Queries will be set in a rating format ranging from ‘highly satisfied’ to ‘highly dissatisfied.’
- Once you are done answering all the questions, fill in your contact details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number (including area code)
- Email Address
- Click on Next.
- Your entry will be made into the sweepstake competition to get a chance to win a $1000 Morrisons Voucher.
Contact Information – Morrisons for www.MorrisonsIsListening.co.uk
- Head Office Address: Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- Customer Care: 0345 611 6111
- Office Number: 0345 611 5000
- Email ID: [email protected]
Map for Morrisons Near You
Start the Morrisons Is Listening Survey
So, what are you waiting for?
Press the button below “RIGHT NOW” to start your Morrisons survey and get a chance to win a $1000 Morrisons Voucher.