HomeDepot is an American home improvement retail chain conducting a customer feedback survey to get valuable feedback from their customers and constantly work to enhance the service and attention. So, HomeDepot is sending unique invitations to take its customer feedback survey at www.homedepot.com to its customers only. The main intention is to collect valuable data, and in return, it provides amazing rewards. HomeDepot will use that data to improve their products and services to clients and the store’s atmosphere.
Your honest feedback is very important for HomeDepot and helps them to grow better. In gratitude for your honest feedback on Homedepot.com, the store offers a free $5000 gift card to redeem and enjoy exciting discounts. If you are a buyer and have recently gone to one of the HomeDepot’s stores, you can visit www.homedepot.com/b/Customer-Satisfaction/ and answer some questions. After that, you will get the chance to win a $5000 gift card that the store provides in gratitude for your participation in the survey. If you are not interested in completing the online survey, you can participate in the sweepstakes by traditional mail.
Note: Your tone/types of review do not matter, and it will not be held against you or decline your probability to get HomeDepot’s (www.homedepot.com) Gift Card. It can be a favorable review, or it can be criticism. Nevertheless, it must be honest. They need this information to help them know what works and what needs to be changed.
- HomeDepot’s Customer Feedback Survey – Rewards
- Details – HomeDepot’s Customer Feedback Survey at Homedepot.com
- Terms & Conditions for the HomeDepot’s Feedback Survey at HomeDepot.com
- Eligibility Criteria For HomeDepot’s Feedback Survey at HomeDepot.com
- Step-By-Step Guide to Take Part in the HomeDepot’s Feedback Survey
- Contact Information – The Home Depot Inc
- About – The Home Depot Inc®
- Map for The Home Depot Inc Near You
- Start your Home Depot Customer Survey at homedepot.com
HomeDepot’s Customer Feedback Survey – Rewards
The HomeDepot is a home improvement retail store that provides tools, construction products, and services. It operates its big-box format stores all across the US, Canada, and Mexico. HomeDepot also operates more than 65 distribution centers in the U.S. Its customer feedback survey is designed to offer customers the chance to give feedback on services and products provided by them.
Once the customers in the feedback survey complete the whole survey process by following the survey’s rules and regulations, they become eligible for winning a gift card of $5000. Note that these gift cards cannot be transferred, re-assigned or substituted, unless permitted at the Sponsor’s discretion.
HomeDepot appreciates your efforts in the form of a gift of thanks for your honest feedback on the HomeDepot customer feedback survey. The store provides a free $5000 gift card to redeem and enjoy exciting discounts.
Details – HomeDepot’s Customer Feedback Survey at Homedepot.com
|Company||The Home Depot Inc.®|
|Survey Name||HomeDepot’s Customer Feedback Survey|
|Survey Requirements||– Receipt from HomeDepot containing an invitation to the Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free $5000 Gift Card|
|Survey Limit||You can only appear once on one receipt|
|Country||– USA Residents ONLY|
|Age||18+ Years or Above|
|Customer Care No.||1-800-430-3376|
Terms & Conditions for the HomeDepot’s Feedback Survey at HomeDepot.com
HomeDepot appreciates clients for their honest feedback providing some exciting gifts. So, when you are done with the Survey, you will get a HomeDepot’s Gift Card to redeem for free exciting discounts when you purchase an entrée coupon for use on your next visit.
HomeDepot customer feedback survey is available for users who are legal residents of the United States. If you want to participate in the feedback survey, read the terms and conditions set by HomeDepot’s team.
- Restriction of Age: People who are 18 years or older can take part in the Survey.
- Prize (Reward): The award is a free $5000 gift card, which is:
- Cash Redemptions are also not allowed.
- Personnel Restrictions: People associated with HomeDepot’s in business contracts, employees, and third-party vendors are not allowed to participate in the Survey for biasness reasons.
- Receipt Restriction: You can only make one entry per receipt for the prize.
Eligibility Criteria For HomeDepot’s Feedback Survey at HomeDepot.com
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized residents of the United States, Canada, Mexico.
- Max 1 coupon limit per receipt.
- Must use the Gift Card within 14 days of getting your receipt.
- Each redemption code is valid for one person only.
- Participants of the HomeDepot feedback survey are not allowed to share feedback information.
- Participants are strictly restricted from harming or exploit the site.
- Employees are not allowed.
Step-By-Step Guide to Take Part in the HomeDepot’s Feedback Survey
- Make a purchase at a HomeDepot store. To participate, you need to be a resident of the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
- The purchase receipt is valid until 14 days after you made the purchase
- Visit homedepot.com with your receipt in hand, where you will find the instructions to participate in the survey and have the chance to win the prize.
- Enter your area PIN. After you enter your PIN, you will be redirected to the feedback survey rules and regulations. You will be asked to fill a survey form with the purchase receipt information and enter a valid user I.D. and password.
- Start the survey. Now, you have to answer question by question to offer true feedback about your experience, suggestions, and comments about Home Depot.
- Fill in your details and contact information. When you have finished the feedback survey, you will be asked to fill in some personal information. This allows you to enter the sweepstakes program. If you are one of the winners, you will get a $5000 gift card.
- Submit your information. Check that everything is perfect and submit the survey
Contact Information – The Home Depot Inc
- Head Office Address: Atlanta Store Support Center, 2455 Paces Ferry Road SE, Atlanta, GA, U.S.
- Customer Care Phone Number: 1-800-430-3376
About – The Home Depot Inc®
The Home Depot Inc is a retail firm that sells building materials and home improvement products. The firm offers an assortment of home improvement products, building materials, lawn & garden product, décor products, facilities maintenance, repair & operations products and offer several services including home improvement installation services and tools and equipment rental.
The Home Depot Inc operates more than 2200 stores throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, and Pat Farrah founded the Home Depot in 1978, and its headquarter is based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Map for The Home Depot Inc Near You
Start your Home Depot Customer Survey at homedepot.com
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the pin below and start your Official HomeDepot’s customers Feedback Survey RIGHT NOW!