Gianteaglelistens is a survey that is being conducted by the Giant Eagle. Giant Eagle is an American supermarket chain with stores in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland. This company was founded in 1918 and incorporated in 1931. The business spreads and the Eagle chain expand to 125 stores. In 1928 Eagle merged with Kroger.
Giant Eagle offers more many departments across its stores. Its services include
- Bakery products
- Frozen foods
- Dairy products
- General grocery
- Redbox video terminals
- Dry cleaning
- In-store daycare
- Pharmacies and much more
Surveys are one of the prime ways to collect public feedback about any company. There are different ways to collect information about their performance and to know public opinion to improve their services. Giant Eagle conducted an online survey to allow you to share your experience with giant Eagle to know what improvements are required and to know how well the company is performing.
Like many of the companies, Giant Eagle also selected an online method for its Survey. They designed a portal for collecting your honest opinion. Giant Eagle decided to get feedback from their frequent customers by the Giant customer satisfaction survey at www.gianteaglelistens.com.
Now the question in every mind is, what is the reward of this Survey? Giant Eagle is giving ten chances to its customers to win 2000 dollars Giant store gift card. You can get a chance to win it by commenting on your Survey on the official web site at www.gianteaglelistens.com.
Rules and Requirements for gianteaglelistens Survey
There are some rules and regulations for this Survey which are given below:
- You should be a customer of the Giant eagle store.
- It is Valid at any Giant Eagle location.
- You must have the receipt of Giant Eagle.
- This cash receipt must-have a survey code on it.
- Age limitation is also necessary for this Survey; you can’t be under 18.
- You have to be a resident of the United States.
- This is an online survey, so you must have a mobile phone, laptop: PC, or any other gadget with a good internet connection.
- You must know the English or Spanish language.
- The employees that are working for Giant Eagle cannot participate in this Survey.
- The rules mentioned on the official website about Sweepstakes must be followed.
- The Survey should be filled only one time.
- The gift cards can be used for any small plate on the menu.
- The gift card can’t be exchanged wholly or partially for cash.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- Gift cards must be redeemed within the resumption timescale set out in the Gift card.
- The decision of the manager is final.
- You should fill the winners form once you win. If you don’t, you will be removed from the list of the winners.
How to take a gianteaglelistens.com survey?
- First, the Website for Giant eagle survey at www.gianteaglelistens.com.
- This link will lead you to the official page of Giant Eagle.
- Enter your survey code mentioned on your receipt.
- Then click on. Start button to start the Survey.
- You will see some questions.
- These questions are basically related to your last visit to the store.
- Give your honest feedback.
- Select your gender and age.
- Then enter your name.
- After that, enter your email address and Giant eagle advantage card number.
- Your Survey will be submitted successfully, and your reward will be loaded onto your card within 10 days.
Giant eagle customer service
- The Customer Care team at 800.553.2324
Giant Eagle Social media links
- Giant Eagle On Facebook: Facebook
- Giant Eagle On Twitter: Twitter
- Giant Eagle On Pinterest: Pinterest
Giant eagle reference link
- Giant Eagle guest satisfaction survey: www.gianteaglelistens.com
- Giant Eagle site: www.gianteagle.com
As you have read, in this article, I have given information about the Giant Eagle Customer Survey. It has stepped to step guidelines to complete this Survey. Anyone can get help by reading this article.
I have tried to answer the questions which are mostly asked by the readers. It has all the rules and regulations necessary for participating in this Survey.